There’s going to be a lot of exciting stuff going on over the next couple of months here at Haikugirl’s Japan. So I thought I’d take this opportunity to remind you of the multitude of ways you can stay up-to-date with my various goings on…
- Simply read the blog! (Of course, you don’t have to subscribe or anything if you don’t want to!)
- Subscribe by email via WordPress – I now have a nifty little button which allows you to subscribe by email. It’s located just to the right of what you’re reading now.
- Subscribe by email via FeedBurner. This was my method of subscription before the one above came along, and I’ll keep it going for now. Just click here for more information.
- RSS – see the little orange and white RSS logo to the right there? That’s right, give it a click and subscribe using the feed-reader of your choice.
- Facebook – all the cool kids are using it these days, or so I’m told. Just go to: http://www.facebook.com/Haikugirlsjapan and click “like”.
- Twitter – all the cooler kids are using this one, I believe. You can “follow me” at: http://twitter.com/Ali_Haikugirl.
Don’t forget, if you have something to say, please say it! Comments are always welcome – tell me when I’ve made a mistake, help me out with some extra information, or simply tell me I’m doing a good job and encourage me to keep it up! 😉 Please do stop by and say hi from time to time – I like to know you’re out there.
Finally, if you do like what you’re reading, please share Haikugirl’s Japan with your friends and contacts! Thanks for reading! よろしくおねがいします！