Haikugirl’s Japan has been down for maintenance today in order to undergo a little freshen up. This site has been running since 2007, and things had got a bit cluttered up, so I thought it was time for a de-junk. I hope you like the new look! Here are a few notes about the key changes:
- Haikugirl’s Japan can now be found at haikugirl.me (although haikugirl.wordpress.com still works).
- I’m using a different WordPress.com theme, called Fresh & Clean.
- My homepage now features “sticky” posts, which highlight my current top posts.
- The “Who’s Haikugirl?” page has been completely updated, so if you don’t know who I am, please take a look.
- My blogroll can now be found on the “Links” page.